Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Complications

So, I'm sure anyone whose checked out this blog is sick to death of hearing about how I'm sick. I'm sorry. But this is one heck of a cough/cold. It has now caused eustachian tube disregulation, which means my ears are blocked as if I was on an airplane and needed to pop them. You know that feeling of pressure, which you're desperate to relieve by getting your ears to pop? I've had that for 3 days now. Plus, my hearing is weird. I hear everything as if its being played through a blown-out speaker. All fuzzy. It really took the fun out of watching American Idol last night. The doctor says there's nothing that can be done for it except for the cold to go away.

Then, this morning, I woke up with Pink Eye! I give up.

In other news, I will make the obligatory Olympics post soon. Everyone else is!

No comments:

Post a Comment