Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Olympics continue

I love the Olympics. And I love my DVR. Since I spend so much time taking care of Meg (and trying not to watch TV while doing so), I couldn’t even come close to keeping up with the Olympics coverage. Tonight, 7 days after the end of the Olympics, I’m still watching it! I never get tired of the Olympics and was sad when it was over, so, for me, it isn’t over until the DVR runs out! Tonight I’m watching the Figure Skating Champions Gala while waiting for my husband to finish his workout so we can watch the Oscars. It’s a great night! Figure skating then the red carpet:) Of course, I do have to say the TV highlight of my week was getting two hours each of Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU.

P.S. The night got even better! I am now watching the Oscars with my husband while he massages my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment