Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Office

My husband loves the office. I like it, too. At one point, I probably would have said I love it, but his over the top buy-every-season-and-watch-them-constantly love annoys me. However, the episode Thursday night (when Pam and Jim have their baby) was the best thing ever!! I can't believe how well the writers (and Jenna Fischer) did. I wonder how long it took them to write it. I loved every single storyline. And every thing Pam and Jim did was exactly as my husband I did or would have done when I had Meg (except breastfeed the wrong baby). In fact, I'm going to go ahead and call it "the déjà vu episode." I've watched it twice. I want to watch it again. It was wonderful. Except for that bitch of a nurse. When Pam was having trouble breastfeeding she said "Bottles are fine. A lot of babies grow up using bottles," I wished I could slap her. But that was obviously the writers' intention.

P.S. I am so unbelievably glad my hospital lactation consultant was a grandmotherly-type woman instead of a man. So very glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment