Hey, remember way back when that meme was going around that had something to do with elevens? And everybody was sick of it, so I decided to write eleven questions, but split them up and post a few periodically? It's ok. I don't really remember, either. But I still have more questions! So here are three of them:
1. What are you reading right now? Do you like it?
2. What’s your favorite non-current TV show (as in,
they don’t make new episodes anymore)?
3. What’s your favorite show available on Netflix?
If it’s the same show as in question #3, then tell us about your second
1. I'm kind of in a reading funk, so I downloaded Little Women (free!) for my Kindle. I haven't read it since I was in middle school, so I'm hoping re-reading as an adult doesn't ruin it.
2. This one's pretty obvious: Friends.
3. I wrote this question so I could find some shows to watch in Netflix, because I've never found that much for TV shows in there. The shows I watch are usually on Hulu instead. Do you have suggestions for me?