1. If you went to college, what did you major in? Do you (or did you) work in that field?
2. Is there something else you wish you’d majored in instead?
3. What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
1. I decided early in high school I wanted to be an accountant - lots of numbers, but not complicated calculations, office job - and never changed my mind. I majored in accounting and that's what I do today. I still think it's what I'm most suited to.
2. I worked in a pharmacy all through high school and college and would have liked to become a pharmacist. I hated science, though. Hated. There was no way I would have made it through pharmacy school. I took a couple science classes my sophomore year, just so I wouldn't have any regrets. I don't. I don't have a sciency brain. Math only.
3. Dark, dark chocolate.