Friday, April 2, 2010

We're off!

We’re headed to my mother-in-law’s house for Easter today. We spent the entire morning packing. We barely fit everything into the car. And we’ll only be gone for two nights! I don’t know how people travel with two kids. They must spend an entire week packing and repacking to try to reduce the amount they’re bringing and fit it all in. That, or buy a minivan. We did bring the stroller and the pack and play, which take up a lot of space. And a cooler for breastmilk. We have an entire bag for baby food, bottles, formula, and baby snacks. I packed way more food than we need, because I don't know what she'll eat. If she refuses bottles, we need backup food on hand. I also brought a bunch of bottles, because I don't know how much I'll have to pump. I usually don't pump in the morning, but have to if she refuses to nurse. I feel like I'm bringing my whole house and I KNOW I'll only use half of it, but I don't know which half! I’m already dreading UNpacking everything Sunday night. Thankfully I have a furlough day Monday so I’ll have a day to recover, wash the bottles, and do the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment