Thursday, April 22, 2010

More traveling

I'm going out of town again. This time for two nights. I'll leave Monday, May 3rd and get back late Wednesday, May 5th. My one night out of town a couple weeks ago went well, so I'm not as worried this time. The logistics are overwhelming, though. I have to have enough breastmilk in the fridge to last 3 days. (I can't use frozen milk, because my husband can't bring himself to even smell thawed milk to make sure it didn't go bad) I have to make sure Meg will have enough solid food to eat. I have to do all the laundry so the 3 of us have clean clothes. I have to pack for two nights, including enough bottles to pump. And most of all, I have to prepare to leave my family for two days!

P.S. I do have to say, I'm a little excited. I get to sleep all night! Have a king size bed all to myself! Go out to eat every meal! It'll be a nice little getaway - too bad I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment