Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Disclaimer

I have a post thats been brewing for a couple weeks and hopefully I'll get it written out later this week. Its not anything that interesting, so don't get your hopes up:) In anticipation of the post, I'm going to put this disclaimer out there so I don't have to constantly say it: I am a part-time working mom. I will write about my "problems" as a part-time working mom. I do NOT think these problems are worse that the problems of stay-at-home moms. Or full-time working moms. Or anybody else out there. I am not trying to say "my life is so hard, pity me." I'm just writing about my life. I'll write about tough days and I'll write about good days (I hope). Please don't comment to tell me that I don't KNOW what its like to have a rough life, so I shouldn't complain. Its my website and I'll complain if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment