Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blogoversary

My one-year blogoversary was the day before we left for our cruise and I decided to just let it go by. I don’t have anything I want to say about it. Today, I went back to read a few of the first posts and its almost funny how much has changed. The first thing I wrote (aside from an introduction post) was about how sad I was I’d missed the first time Meg crawled. A year later, I can honestly say I don’t care at all. Plus, it doesn’t matter because even if I DID see her crawl for the first time I doubt I’d remember it. I can barely remember her crawling ever and she did it for 4 months! I think it will be really fun to look back through this blog at all the times I can’t remember from her life. I suppose that means I should write more often…

P.S.  I hate the word blogoversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment