Recently Tiny Prints merged with Shutterfly, which made ordering cards even easier, as all the photos I've ever uploaded to Shutterfly are available to use on cards. It's pretty convenient to have all the pictures I want in photo books and the ones I use on greeting cards in the same place.
I usually put together a yearly book of family photos, but still haven't gotten to one for 2011, so when Shutterfly contacted me about their summer photo contest I figured it was the perfect opportunity - how awesome would a $500 gift card be? Not to mention the trip to the Bahamas...
Here's a sneak peek at one of the photos I want to enter:
To enter, head to Shutterfly's Facebook page here. (This is supposed to link directly to the contest, but isn't currently working on my computer. You could also go to Shutterfly's main Facebook page here and click on 2012 Summer Sweepstakes.)
Win a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot so you’ll remember your vacation forever. All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week. Get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! You can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period.
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
**Shutterfly is sending me a promo code for a free 8x8-20 page hardcover Photo book for blogging about this contest.